Skip to content
How can I best prepare for a session?
- Write down what topic you want to focus on – this helps the mind to focus.
- Eat before the session so that you have energy for the 3 hours you will be in session.
- Avoid drinking coffee at least 2 hours before the session.
- Avoid drinking alcohol the night before.
- Avoid taking mood-altering drugs or hallucinogenics for at least two nights prior to the date of the session.
- If you have any questions or concerns about hypnotherapy, email or WhatsApp me! Getting answers to these questions will ease your mind.
- Because hypnotherapy is most effective when relaxed, I suggest coming to the session as openly as possible, without any feeling of resistance or doubt. Commit fully to that the session with us. Some clients have relayed that they alleviated pressure and nervousness to overcome the issue by meditating prior to the session.